Transform - Enabling our European reps to increase their effectiveness

After many months of seeking God, planning, and praying, we have felt the Lord growing an exciting new strategy for helping leaders live out the message of FIC for themselves so that they can take it to others. We’re calling it “Transform” – a 12-month journey using FICM resources to help leaders be grounded firmly in the Biblical principles of identity, freedom, and transformation. 

Transform includes an ongoing weekly programme of learning, regular engagement with others, and two retreats, all the time having personal mentoring, support, and encouragement. You can see the brochure here.

Steve Goss, International Director, says, “Sending our Representatives on Transform is like throwing a stone into a pond. The ripples will just keep going and going. I’m very excited about seeing our own team take the message even deeper themselves and being equipped to do the same with leaders in their own countries.”

To make a donation by card (Visa or Mastercard), simply enter the amount in the "Contribution Amount" box in British Pounds Sterling (GBP) and press "Confirm".  You will be taken to the secure PayPal system to enter your card details. FICMI does not handle or store your card details.

Your card will be debited in British Pounds Sterling (GBP). You can use the currency converter below to get an idea of how much your contribution will be in your own currency based on today's rates but note that the actual charge will depend on the exchange rate applied by your bank.

Total Amount
Please tick "Yes" above if you are a UK Tax payer to enable us to claim Gift Aid on this and any future donations and to confirm that:

You are a UK taxpayer and understand that if you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations, it is your responsibility to pay any difference.

You understand that Freedom In Christ Ministries International will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that you give on or after the date of this declaration.

You will notify us if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.